Tuesday, 12 November 2013

Trailing after...

...the events these days!
Let's see; the day was occupied with work in the morning.
After lunch I was assisting a Brother with his coms.
I find it remarkable that more people don't do what we do.
Because there is no cabling in Charterhouse yet, we have had to rely on BT lines for broadband, but no longer. I now use my phone as my router and tether all my computers to that unit.
Free phone, no line rental, no router payment to BT and that is cheaper.
Later in the afternoon went for a pre op assessment.


















Then after lovely grub, the Orchestra of the Age of Enlightenment gave a concert of Handel in the Great Chamber.
Little more paperwork and then Zzzzzzzzzzz.
Oh, one more image to add.  Those who consider Charterhouse a little stayed and reserve.....
The only question of reserve around here is to do with bins.


No comments:

Post a Comment