Wednesday, 20 November 2013

Not the best day

...cause my congestion got the best of me.
Coughing was causing me to not be able to breath.  I made an appointment and went to the Clerkenwell Medical Centre.















I really like my doctor and the building itself is noteworthy as the information from reception indicates.
Since my night was wracked I came back and slept.
Later worked with a Brothers coms and prepared for tomorrow meeting with the sADw teams.















Today was the 150th anniversary of the greatest speech ever made.
I am willing to debate that Lincoln's sense of brevity, simplicity, veracity, and message has never been bettered.
Self taught and with no life influence other than his own abilities to bring him to his place and time represents the true and best aspects of The American Dream.
With perhaps our Prez as the second best example.....proud I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment