Sunday, 10 November 2013

Catching up.....

Cause I've been very tired and very busy.....
Friday night forgot to mention the minor do going on here.
The investiture of the new Lord Mayor.  The first woman to be.....










Here she is on our minstrel gallery and some of the great and good on hand, including a Prime Minister or two....


















Last night I was at the Shard with Sis to watch the fireworks, but got the timing wrong...so we just drank until we saw our own.
We then went to an Indian in the East End that I have to admit I've never been to before and it was packed with clients wanting to get in.  Sam must have had magic cause we were seated right away.














To round off the eve we went along to the Palm Tree to listen to the fab-lous music.
There....did you field that?

No comments:

Post a Comment