Saturday, 16 November 2013

Heaven and heaven

The only disappointment of my day was that Brother Daisy was not well enough to travel to Camden Passage.  He is a little frail at the moment and I know it is a great frustration as this time last year he would visit twice a week.
Can only hope that he gets better soon.
This afternoon I travelled to Ebbsfleet on the speed train to be picked up by Ricardo.
We drove to Gravesend to a Vintage Fair where the Haywood Sister were singing.
They were fab and we had a drink and a laugh after the show.
Then rushed back to town to meet Claire to go to the 3D flicks.
Gravity is a superb film.  I consider it ground breaking in its' visual concept.
If the intention of cinema is to captivate and transport into a compelling narrative or experience, then this film does just that.
Well done, whoever you are Gravity production team.
Oh and Sandra Bullock too.....what's not to like there?

No comments:

Post a Comment