Friday, 1 November 2013

Close to the bone......

What is, I hear you say.
After a bit of admin, I rushed over to John Lewis to pick up a bouquet for a star.
Tube to Euston where I met our party of theatre goers on the go to beautiful downtown Milton Keynes.























We saw Sian in Alan Bennett's People.  It was brilliant.  Superior acting and story telling.  Finely observed and thought provoking; especially for the Brothers. It concerned how to move forward in the modern world in preserving a location of historical and architectural note, while maintaining the residential integrity of those who live there.  Sound familiar?
We went to see Sian after at the stage door and she was gracious as ever.
Complete joy!
After a quick din, just got back in time, I went to meet a new friend for a drink in order to get to know each other a bit better.






















Jules is a consummate performer, rather gorgeous and a pagan.
We then went to Crazy Coqs Open Mic and sang.
It was a fab-lous gathering with some wonderful voices.
A great day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment