Monday, 4 November 2013

Background

Here's what we're talking about....
Too tired to get out of bed for breakfast...why?  Cause Film 4 decided to broadcast a great spooky in the wees.
The Night of the Demon!  It's a pretty good film. Hammer films, the classic horror gendra UK studio, would import a waning Hollywood star to be the lead.  In this case Dana Andrews, who must have given in to his personal demon, drink, about 6 times in the film.
We had an interesting seminar here at Charterhouse today.
In the meantime I was at Apple again trying to get my old iTunes library onto my new mac book.
Looks like I'll have to go off Apple planet and get 3rd party software to do that little thing.
During din I chatted with the conservational M&E expert dealing with the renovations in my wing of the Tudor mansion that is my home.
No that's not it.....but it's pretty!
Tonight only scored 21 on University Challenge.
Working away on project stuff this evening....all background.

One last thought.....
Three years ago now I designed my first production that used digital images for the majority of the scenic detail.
This is the first time I've noticed the above description in the production credits.
Video and Projection Design.......

 

No comments:

Post a Comment