Sunday, 16 February 2014

Out of this world

Yea, I'll come back to that.
Bit of catch up.
I didn't get the role of Max in The Producers.
Admit it was a disappointment.  Think I might have been a little larger than life compared with the other actors and there has to be a balance.  That's my story and I'm sticking to it.
But hey! Tomorrow is another day and it may be sunny!















Beautiful day today and our Sunday lunch is the big meal of the week.
























We have recently had two new Brothers join our fraternity and they are on each side of me at my table. It is nice to have this sense of renewal and conversation is informative and fun.
On my way out on an excursion today, I ran into a '64 Mustang....
















The outing was with Brother Philip to the Clerkenwell Vintage Fair.


















I ended up spending one pound because I had spent far too much the day before at the Men's Designer Warehouse sale.  I wore one of the items last night and the young lady I had a drink with said it was so me, it fit me like a glove.   That's good news.
OK, so back to not of this world......Gravity pretty much swept the board in the technical visual categories at the BAFTAS.





















Think it would have been ungracious not to give 12 years a slave best picture.   The highlights for me were awards for Steve Coogan, Helen Mirren, "La grande bellezza" and an award that was neglected, for Uma Thurman's dress.

No comments:

Post a Comment