Sunday, 2 February 2014

"Im back...."

OK, so 1st Feb today and goona try to contribute daily again.
So much recently, where to begin.  Think I'll catch up gradually and not write too much now.
Charterhouse: Loads going on.....I'm proposing a Petanque "terrain" for the new look of our square.















Had Sis over for our Sunday lunch today.
We had a special lunch yesterday to celebrate the BD of one of our ladies from the catering club.
I've been out twice this week with the gang.















Above an outing to a Shoreditch open mic a and then last Friday a St, Paul's bar with a view.















Last Thursday I went to Ronnie's to watch my pal Triona and her group Eve and I entertain.  Great sounds!!!!








Here's a brag about one of my Brothers:













Brother Colin wishes he'd kept his designs for Jackie O too!
Lastly, I went to the cinema last night.















What a roller coaster ride!  Brilliant all around! Hat's off to the Scorsesse machine.  Such a visually musically stintilatantly exciting tour de force of storytelling.  So much that I'd love to go again and notice all the bits I'd missed the first time around.  Can't say that of many films.
Off to watch the Superbowl with other Yanks tonight......

No comments:

Post a Comment